4 Books I Read in 2018

Bye Bye 2018, Welcome 2019
2018 was a very wonderful year and I enjoyed reading some books. 

Dear, 2018
I'll remember you with many things.
I'll remember everything:
the blessings and the failures.
I'll keep the blessings,
But I'll learn from the failures.
With you, I read some few books:

(1) Kitson, N (1997) Creative Writing: A Handbook, Baobab Books, Harare.
(2) Kemper, D et al (1995) Writers Express: A Handbook for Young Writers, Thinkers, and Learners, D.C. Heath and Company, Canada.
3. Gregory, F & Hills, J (2004) Text Generation: Writing 11 to 14 Book 3, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
4. Richardson, Fiona (2009) Writing with Wow Words and Building Vocabulary, National Behaviour Support Service (NBSS), Navan Education Centre, Athlumney, Navan.

Other Entertainment stuffs I enjoyed in 2018 are: 
*I enjoyed watching TWO BONGO MOVIES:
(1) KAUZU
(2) NABII MSWAHILI

*I appreciated TWO BONGO MOVIE STARS:
(1) Madebe Lidai
(2) Joseph Mteme

*I enjoyed watching and listening to TWO MUSIC SONGS:
(1) Whozu - Huendi Mbinguni
(2) Kelele Takatifu - Ngori

*I enjoyed watching TWO SEASONS:
(1) Gotham
(2) Into the Badlands

And many more!



Kachele OnlineLearn English bit by bit, and Jipe Elimu are blogs which bring English Language Learners, English Language Teachers and General Knowledge seekers together. The blogs' contents are also extensively shared through various platforms like:

Facebook

Facebook Page

Kachele Online Page

Facebook Group

Twitter

Pinterest

LinkedIn, &

My Google Business


English Language Notes:

Form One English Notes

Form Two English Notes

Form Three English Notes

Form Four English Notes

and many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO START KEEPING A DIARY

#EBBB Exercise 01:

6 Books I Read in 2019